dimanche, août 28, 2005

Overheard from TheKatzMeow106 tonight

"I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you:
Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good"-"Wicked"

So lately I've had good reason to be thinking about this very topic. I thought it was fitting that TheKatzMeow said this tonight. Cats are very astute this way. I think each person has a piece of the puzzle and what I was to learn from one person, but didn't somehow really absorb I've slowly been given chances along the way to learn and to build up within myself. It's really been interesting to learn and grow like this. I'm grateful to every person who has crossed my path, because each one has taught me something interesting and new about the world, about myself, and about life.

gracias, muchos gracias...