jeudi, février 17, 2005

it's never too late

to tell someone that you love them...
or to tell others that a person is treasured and loved...
how better to honor someone than to publicly acknowledge them for their good?

...even when they're dead.

when he and I overturned in our raft on the Yarden,
I laughed...
When you danced in the back of the bus, with Judith's bikini on,
I laughed...
Thanks, B*, for remembering and letting me know that something, too, is missing for you


******
When the group of us were dancing the "shag" on the beach, shoes kicked off, listening to _Brown-Eyed Girl_ wafting over the sand from a local dive... and we danced, twirled, swung around, feeling alive, and thrilled that the world was our oyster...
I laughed...
V. turning and saying when we were lost on the sand... hey follow the moon... :) It was so innocently beautiful to me.
thanks, E*, for reminding me that life goes on...
I've got to dance again ...

When we skated across the rink, enjoying the calming feeling of ice under our feet...
The late nights awake on the floor chattering about personal growth...
Our motto: "never worry alone..."
I was comforted...
thanks, M*, for being part of the fabric of my existence...
I'll go to Millenium Park sometime ...

until then I've got memories I treasure. Thanks.